Sunday, October 29, 2006

Honoring the "TAG" ! Thanks Anne!

So Anne Tagged me...and I say...Yah!

My Sentences are:
I'm dead tierd. Do lets get out of this wretched wood into the open as quick as we can. And none of us except you saw anything. "Edmund?" said Peter.

I Tag: Tonia, Laura,Joel (xanga is fine to post on too!), Stephany (LCM-myspace.com works too!) and... Princess Peachy!
Now you must do as I did, copy and post for yourself:
1. Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that'll be fine too.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!

6. Tag 5 people

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hey! All is well. We are on our way home to Thailand in 28 days. Exciting! Exciting! We won't know the sex of the baby for a long time - you have to wait until about 25 weeks, and even then sometimes you can't tell for sure. I'm only 15 weeks, so we have a while to wait.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Oh yeah, and you need to put the name of the book and the author. I know, cause you told me, but nobody else does!!! :-p

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Ton Lynn said...

All my books are packed....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home