Timber-lee still in prayer....I'm Going to BIG SPLASH!
So your going "Timber-Lee?" what is that? Well, I will tell You. I forgot at one point that I posted this all on my xanga site and not here so...This is a copy from my post a couple weeks Back:
So not long ago I had that interveiw up at my Camp. Cedar Springs Camp, Lake Stevens WA. It went well but at the time no openings were avalible. New to the program department staff are some newer friends of mine , Aaron and Melissa. They came to camp from a Camping Ministry Program, and internship, at Timber-Lee Christian Center, East Troy Wisconsin. Out of mostly curiosity I found their web sit by dogpile.com. I read about the set up they have for their "LCM" (Leadership in Camping Ministry) Program. It is outstanding...to outstanding for me to fit it in one post. You can read more if you like by the link above.
So I had some questions, and sent an email. I receved an email back that led to a phone call with the Director the very next day. The talk whent well, and Mr. Hooke informed me he would accept my volenter time as acceptible to fill "at lest a summer experience" requirement on the list. We discused me filling out a full application when ready, and then he would make calls on refrences and such. I had not done that yet, this was two weeks ago, and TODAY, I get an email for my address so he can "Send me a CONTRACT" !!??!!
This is a very big thing. I am excited, but still need to pray about it. If I take this Internship I need to have $800 dollars in advance, move to wisconson for a year, and possibley decline a job at my Camp, cause they were seeking a two year commitment if a possition should open...
Please pray for me on this matter, and give me some feed Back.
So that was posted oh, April 21st, and yesterday I put in an application for the general spot, but have already been sent the contract to concider. I must respond with a yes or no before the end of May 12. So please be in prayer.
Today Is Jonathans Interveiw with World Vison, God Be with you on that.
In other news...I am going to BIG SPLASH. My no means of my own. THANK YOU SPIRIT AND SCOTT VALENTINE! I really don't deserve the tickets...Its a long story. But I get to go and Crystal is coming, a newer friend by a coworker of my moms.
Thats about all I have time for now, Going To Diana Herrons Memoranza tonight, its an all nighter, so I will post about it latter. MY MEMORANZA will be the third or forth week of MAY, so let me know if your interested.

1 Comments:
wow! lots going on there kiddo. I will be praying that you make the right choice.
Love you!
and Have fun at "big splash" whatever that is.... I guess I am not in touch with the hip church crowd anymore... LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home