Tuesday, April 18, 2006


-...Veggie Tales were Cute!..oh, yeah, you all want to see the Sanborns...duh..Oh, OKAY...

-Jeremiah, My brother...driving...and driving..and..driving..ah..look a forest center..we could ask for directions to the waterfall...Thats we past 20 minutes ago!...at lest they had a bathroom...

-We found the turn off, now We all climb down to a path...??

-Well, I would not call Rail Road tracks over a river a path...but...alright..
-Sean goes Indian Jones on us..Checks thos tracks for vibrations..Nobody wants to get squashed by a train!
-Then we cross and Sean helps Anne: As Anne called it "lead me Shrek and Donkey style"...(Shrek and river/mote of lava crossing?!)I was not too excited about the big gaps and nowere to jump if a train should come myself...white water river below us...

-Photo of the river below us at the tracks...yikes!

-Yah!We found the trail head..of to a waterfall...

-A rair washington endangard Plant life: Trilium. Normaly seen a light purple...First time I have seen a white of any kind. Wonderful Beauty!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home