Saturday, March 25, 2006

One Wonderful Saturday and Six Days Left till the SANBORNS ARIVE!

Today was really great. Tonia came over with Jonathan for "Offical Waffle Day" and made us...Walffles! Then my cuz' Bri and her Mom, Aunt Marsha, came by for an early dinner and my Dad BBQed some awesome tri-tip stake, baked Potatos and brocolie. For Dessert we ate an angle food cake with strawberrys and whip cream, and some sparkling cider to tost my cuz Bri for Graduating from "The Art Institute of Seattle". To see some of her work you can check out the new links on my Blog. Fair Warning, avoid the "Life Drawings" as they were requirements from the school for this portfolio and do include a nude art sketch. After we played some "Fun" poker...no money traded, just laughs...
I am so excited for the SANBORNS arive in SIX days! Good news for them, I have not been seeing the/any ants so maybe there dead...we can pray.
Well I had a few other things to say, but cant recall them now. Its almost midnight, I really should get to sleep, church in the morning. I will add to this post if I recall or just post again. Thanks Ya'll and Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home