If you like to talk to TOMATOS...if a Squash can make you smile...Then have we got a show for you...

And I Get to go for FREE! I called in to KCMS, and talked about how to "creativly" eat veggies...volcano potatos, brocoli rocks and lava cheese..and got my name in a drawing...and they called me back...I WON! 4 Tickets...YEAH! So Hope, Gabbrielle and Issac from Day care are comeing with me...So cool! As Larry-Boy would say "Dinomite!"So, yeah..
In other news, I almost have some new space in my room from organizing the last 3 days between the funky work shift (2pm-6pm) and am planing my "Finished in four" on thursdays in March and...
MARCH MADNESS- March 17th-Show up any time after..4:30...no fee yet, just 3$ if you want pizza...more details soon...it is a CROP TILL YOU DROP...Soda, veggies/Dip, Chips and such will be on me...and great discounts and a Giveaway...Madness I tell you!
So, its 12:12 pm on a church night..so...Nighty night...

1 Comments:
see you tonight!!
Post a Comment
<< Home