To ____ or not to _____....is that the question?
So fill in the blanks with career and schooling options and that states my place of mind. So many choices ...to many direction posibliltys....I just want God to be like...____ now Go!...and throw the brick right in my face of what to do! I have desided however... to take a step. I sent an email yesterday replying to a party searching for a wedding photographer and today I am sending in my applicaiton to Cedar Springs camp for summer staff openings. Then I plan to renew my food handlers card monday, and posibley take an entrance test for Seattle Centeral Community College before Bug and I go see "Big Bad Vodo Daddys" live on thursday...yeah...so Swinging! That and apply for starbucks or somthing...somthing more flexible than a day care, and closer to seattle or werever God takes me...Cascade is just Puyallup/Tacoma/South Hill.
So my sister tells me my blog is...crazy...whats crazy about it?If anybody want to give me some pointers...go ahead..please..if I need help..help me.
So Tonia and Jonathan came over yesterday... We ate potato soup and Ton made "almond Rusk Bread" with a bit of my help..but then she fired me as her "apprentice" and Jer took over the helping. I diched everyone for about an hour to go next door and see Stargage SG-1, as we no longer get SCI -FI or alot of other Stations...Cable cuts...save money...elt. Then we whatched some OLYMPIC Action on Ch. 5. Then I went to bed... woke up like 3 times and got up at about 10:40 am or such..
That is all for now...Bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home