Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hey all

Okay, So lots of stuff has happened, but you only get the resent for now. My wonderful girl friend and old Stars Leader and I have been hanging out. We have been scrapbooking at her house, I have been baby sitting for her wonderful sweet girls and GET to go help her with Fredies Birthday cake. Her son is so cool. In school they can earn "dollars" and then by stuff on "shopping" days. Well he saved up like a ton of his points 230$...and then spent 180$ on ...HIS SISTER! He bought her this like 8 dollar my Little ponie if you went to target to get it or somthing...How Sweet is that?! Now he only has 50 pt/$ left and is saving them. This young man is only eight..ahwah..yea...so I wish my bro did that!
In other news...my room is a big mess, but I have been subing at Cascade in Pre-K and such. I made a German Chocolate cake (from scrach-frosting and all) for my Dad to take w/him when he was at the "Seahawks" Superbowl party that was sunday. AND..found a new Jones soda I can have! blue lemonaid or somthing, and its good too.
I have also been drawing yoda..making Fredie a comic book with himself in it. So lots of fun stuff. Hope , a Mom of Pre-ker gave me a starbucks gift card...Thanks!-now I can get a Venta Strawberry cream thing...yum. Well, Sorry, I have to go to walmart...again.
bye.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Ton Lynn said...

The painfull spelling errors!! I shouldn't read your blog on the days I have to turn in my English assignments! Have fun making the birthday cake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home