Friday, October 14, 2005

Bunko..BUNKO..Davy..

Hey, I just got home from a free Bunko night. It was so much fun! The last time I had played was in California. I had two(2) Bunkos, 13 Wins and 11 Loses. Not bad. I was invited by a friend, Diana Who is my CM upline . (Creative Memories) Her Church had a "Ladies Night out" I did not win anything tonight but someone had brought -Cream Puffs! So that made it a winning night. I worked on my room some more this moring, vaccumed it with a borrowed vaccume, ours is broken so the carpet really needed it...vacumed down stairs and gave BOTH the dogs a bath. Then got dressed to go with my mom out to eat and see my Aunt Wendy. Then the phone rang...Jackie..My boss wanted to know if I could come in..Now. Okay, I need the work so I would have to see Wendy later, my wonderful loving mom made me lunch with leftovers and we dashed out the door. So I worked, saw wonderful Blessings of God..The Children at my day care and then came home before Bunko. I am now staying up for two things: 1: at ll pm the continuing story of "Crossing Jordan" and 2: Davy! My Cuz Davy is in the Navy, and was just stationed to...Bermiton!(no I cant spell it, you know tho right?!) So my dad is picking him up from the airport. I have not seen him in a year and a half...except for brefly around christmas for 3 days, but it was crazy. He is a prity cool brat so yea...LOL. So, My dogs are clean, house, room , clothes...all is well ...to all a day..Good night.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ton Lynn said...

hey kiddo! i hope you gave Davy a hug for me! I still have never played Bunko, but Aunt Linda loves it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home