Cake Success...Room...In Progress...
Hello to you all. Today has been a great day to ....Sleep. Yeah, I kind of woke up (after 9am), ate...read Chapter 2 in our Bible study book and fell back to sleep around 3 ish..so. After that it was about 5 pm when I woke. I showerd and got to work. I vacumed the down stairs and straighened the kitchen. It looks alot beter. I checked all my email, heard from Sean Sanborn..they will be HERE in March! I am so pysiced!
Freddys Birthday was fun. I am glad I was free, cause Lisa was crazy late getting things done. The cake turned out great...looks and tast. So I got some "Round Table" pizza-yum! and a soda...picture with the birthday boy...it was a great night.
My Room is still another story , it is on tonights game plan to be "CLEANED". Its scarry so ..I need to do it! I have pictures of the cake to post, but am waiting on Lisa to email them to me...So thats about it for now.
Night all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home