Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A week of..."______________"? Yes..__________...exactlly my point!

So, I wanted something of a specific nature to discuse on my post. And as you can see I came up with just that...________. Nothing...Just a fancy way of saying I have nothing to talk about.
Oh, but I have now had the pleasure of veiwing Both the old and new "Pride and Prejudice"...and now want to make a custom T-Shirt that states "Have you seen my Mr.Darcy?"
Oh, How I would love to fall in love..to have someone to take me out..all dressed up..give me flowers..tell me how beautifull I am.....
But Oh, How I would hate to lose my freedom..to visit were I want...to spend my money how I want (and God wants of cource)...to stay up late...or sleeep in..to not fold the laundry if I don't want to...and to make a disition on my own..(of all the things that bothers me most..when I want to get together with a girl friend who is now married it takes twice as long because..yeah, you know the phrase.."I have to check with _______first..." )
In other news...16 days and ANNE and SEAN will arive! Can you tell I am excited?
Also...still wanting ants to die...before Anne and Sean arive!...like Now would be good!
I am going waltzing just before picking up the Sanborns ...and..if Anne and Sean are up to it...Sunday night ...oh you know I am not going to say incase they read up..I want to surprize them..
Well I could come up with alot of other pointless nothings to say...but I Sub for Mr.Travis tomarow, so Good Night Before Midnight it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home