Day Two: Opperation Cedar Springs Camp!....yeah Sorry its late!
Jewl's Leftovers..What was said by the who and why
So Today is number two on the job. It feels strange as I still don't know everything, so I cant just fill in any class...Everyone is so busy and it is so hard, I want to help, but I just cant yet. I did teach the Tracks and Facts class twice today, (Yeyeah!) and it went well. I also think and feel I could teach Survival class too. I whatched Vanessa present it, and It is simple enought. Josh taught Student Forrester, talking about old style loging, and how that all got started. He has such an excitment for everything! Its great...I also viewed Josh teach Archery today. Do you know you dont use a Left Hand Bow just because your left handed? YOu only use a Lefty bow if your EYE is Left domonit. How can you tell you ask? Well, I learned you make a triangle with your hands in front of you and ask the student /person shooting to do the same, they look threw, and the eye they "eye" you through is the domonit eye. Most leftys have righty eyes...Josh is one of the few who has a lefty eye, so he shoots with a lefty bow.
Food is great as always..my house is good, Hot, but good. I have one spider bite and hope to get none others. Well, i have to go observe some more. New school comes tomarow and over laps this new school we have now.
Oh, I have now seen a "Seahawk"...they are "magestic"...
Thats all for now!
Bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home