Thursday, September 10, 2009

Moving Forward...

I've come to realize I don't do things like "everyone else" but I'm okay with that. Like my good friend Stephanie, who has taken up "tent dwelling" or "homelessness by choice" ...I am leaning to a simple life. A place where I have more time for the Lord and people vs Things. Interesting enough, I am okay with letting things go, that in the past I would keep over sentimental value. Then again at another view, I am not letting go of everything. With everything happening in our world today, some bring up subjects like, well what if u have to flee to the mountains one day? ...would it change what you keep?...the answer is no. If I had to flee for any reason...nothing but food, clothes , Bible and such would matter, and until a day like that comes, I don't see what giving up everything would benefit me, or anyone else. Just a thought that entered my mind..., So one day at a time, I am turning something else over to the Lord Yeshua, seeing where He leads me next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home