Some Weird things...and an update...
So the offical FYI-I'm Back in Washington! I have graduated from Timber-lee LCM internship. I am working at Camp Berachah as Recreation Staff for the Summer. God has a plan for my fall, but I still don't know were I'll be serving.
Also...I've been tagged!
So. Eight Random Things About Me.
Now on to the rules (plagiarized from Tamara.Anne):
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, here we go...
1.I love to climb
2. I've never been Kissed- or dated for that fact!
3. I have a stamp collection of over 700 stamps, including ones from Thailand, China, Germany, and Japan.
4. I love to fly, and ride in trains-Travel Rocks!
5. I hate to leave things unfinished-
6. I LOVE CAMPING MINISTRY!!!!!
7. Sleeping comes best between 3am and 11 am. Sleeping in cars is easy, but my favorite possiton is flat on my stomach with my left leg/knee bent up and that arm, and my right leg and arm straight down on the side.
8. I love chai Tea, while working on my scrapbook, of all the wonderful photos I love to take (theres a three in one for ya! LOL)
I am tagging...
Tonia, and uh...well I have to find some more...LOL
oh, and we all know Anne is smart and beautiful, but , Sorry Anne, VEGGIMITE IS YUK!
It tast like bullion with to much salt and not put in the broth....yuk!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home