Saturday, February 05, 2005

Smile...Cheese...whatever word is your please...

It's time for a photo fokes! Its time for the 1,2,3! Its time for the big Top to be in town, pack your smile, Creative Memories is in TOWN! I Love My Job! Today was a great day, as not only my second day of no outstanding temp. But was Regional Convention in seattle for Creative Memories Consultants. Great music, food , people, FREE PRODUCT! and training for the worlds best job! I am a proud owner of CM's newest album and journaling tools! After the day I come home and orginize and apply what I have learned, new page layouts, up coming deals, create a newsletter if I remember and try to get all of you to feel the same about the CM mission, to preserve the past, enrich the prestent and give hope to the future, in memorie keeping of photo SAFE Albums. I am so excited about helping my wonderful sister with her wedding album next week and work on my dads album this weekend.
Also today I cleaned up my room, yet AGAIN, yes I have a mutiant room, it GROWS! I don't even water it. Maybe it grows off the condinsation in the window...? And to your next question, No, I am not crazy just a little sleepy with no wish to sleep, because i have been sick, for days...and days...and DAYS and....you get the point.Now I am well and out and moving. No more sick. Yucky sick, No Touchy Sicky! I Sleeped the week away. No more Sleep! ....well, maybe in another four hours or five.
Until then I hope you have all had a wonderful day. Call out to my Girl Chia, "WOw, hot stuff that dance photos out there!" Ya wana see yourself you say? Go see my sisters wonderful blog at:
www.tonlynn.blogspot.com
Well, I have things to do, places I could go, but don't go because of the things to ,..Do you follow me on that.......? HELLO?....ah, pooh, you stoped reading already! Don't worry I can't believe I typed it, and everyone else stoped reading long ...long ...LONG...Ago in a land far Far away lived a girl in a house in a place no one cared for called Graham, but that girl loved Graham because God was in Graham, and God said Dont leave Graham I have BIG Plans for you! So just stay right were you are and Listen...be still and know I am GOD.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home