Whach out roads!
For those who don't know me as well, my name is Julie, but I will be going by Jewl on my blogg. Currently I am a part of my church internship for the year, plaining to make missions trips to both Thiland and Russia this year, I work at a christian child care center and am so crazy about Jesus. Also new this week ....
Okay, Good news for me...bad news for you, I had my first night of driving school last night and in just 3 more classes can take my first drive! If all goes well I can have my licence in 5 Weeks! Lah..ha ..ha ha...ah....
Oh, Sorry, din't mean to scare you there. Also my brother will be taking the class with me, so maybe that willl help.
Oh, Wow, check out the time, I'm Check'n out, check ya later! Work Calls!

1 Comments:
Hi Jewl!!! you should set you blog so that normal people can leave comments!! I am glad you have a blog though :)
Good luck with that driving !
Luv ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home